[FPLO] help in convergence problem in FPLO

Klaus Koepernik K.Koepernik at ifw-dresden.de
Tue Mar 9 15:27:21 CET 2010

This is a formidable unit cell with 64 atoms.
Are there no symmetry considerations for the phono
under consideration?
Is this just an enlarged cell or are the atoms moved
out of position?
If the symmetry is higher than the input symmetry
of course numerical fluctuations may occur, which destabilize the calculations.
K.

--

Dr. Klaus Koepernik
Inst. for Theoretical Solid State Physics
email: k.koepernik at ifw-dresden.de
Tel:   Germany (0)351 4659360