[FPLO] how to set ferromagnetic/antiferromagnetic/paramagnetic

Deepa Kasinathan d.kasinathan at ifw-dresden.de
Thu Mar 4 18:46:43 CET 2010

Hello luxiaohua_525,

   What is your name and which university do you work at ?
   Where you able to fix your memory problem that you had mentioned in your
previous email to the user group ?  It would be nice if you update us.

Now, to your new questions:
1. How do you plot DOS vs. Energy ? I mean, what kind of graphical program
are you using to visualize the +dos.total file ? (common options are
Gnuplot, xmgrace, etc.) This part of the analysis is the responsibility of
the user to find a way that is best suited for them. But, we can help you
if you tell us which software you use to plot.

2. Your second question is un-understandable. Would you like to set up an
antiferromagnetic calculation and you do not know how to set this up ? If
that is the case, then please read the "Documentation". It is availabe at
http://www.fplo.de/support/doc/index.html
Please look at the Appendix (page 38) for a detailed explanation.

If this was not your problem, then re-phrase your question.

Deepa

Deepa Kasinathan
Noethnitzer Strasse 40, D-01187 Dresden, Germany.
Phone: +49 351 4646 4221.
Homepage: www.cpfs.mpg.de/~kasinath